The fantastic and impressive characteristics of Red Nose Pitbull breed dogs are discussed below:
The red nose Pitbulls are medium-sized dogs with a lot of energy. With a middle height and playful nature, a red nose pitbull puppy best suits an ideal family dog.
Red Nose Pitbull (Male): The Red Nose Pitbull Breed males are a bit taller than females and usually reach up to 22 inches (56cm).
Red Nose Pitbull (Female): The outstanding female Pitbulls with a little aggressive and moody nature mostly range in the height of 17 to 20 inches (43 to 51cm).
As described in height, the weight of male red nose Pitbulls is a bit more than females. The weight ranges of both are mentioned below:
Red Nose Pitbull (Male): The Red Nose Pitbull is a heavy-weighted dog, and its males’ weight lies approximately 65 pounds (29 kg).
Red Nose Pitbull (Female): The Red Nose Pitbull females have less weight and can reach within a range of 30 to 50 pounds (14 to 23 kg).
The Red Nose Pitbull bully has a short-tempered but athletic personality that proudly separates them from other pitbull varieties. Besides being red-colored nose, they also have many impressive appearances include:
- Body & Body parts: The head of red nose pitbull puppies is chiseled like an inspiring glimpse at first glance. The mouth contains superb, powerful jaws. With a muscular, slight bulky neck, they keep rotating their heads for an alert signal to the dangerous creatures.
- Color types: the cute little buddies are quite attractive due to their brown, red, or copper-colored furs. The icing on the cake is done by the amber-colored eyes enhancing their beauty. Sometimes, the white fur traces are also found on their bodies, mainly on the toes or chest areas.
- Coat: The red nose pitbull bully is a smooth, short-coated dog. They don’t require intense regular brushing as they don’t have a hypoallergenic coat.
There are some genetic and non-genetic health problems found in the Red Nose Pitbull Breed as these are healthier dogs, most of the non-genetic disorders imbalance their lives. The common disorders are:
- Hip dysplasia: Hip dysplasia is the most common disorder that takes place in the red nose pitbull. The disorder takes place due to the dislocation of the knee ball and socket joints. It destroys the posture of dogs’ backs, making their normal walking, jumping, and playing difficult for them.
- Elbow dysplasia: Elbow dysplasia is a serious condition caused by unequal elbow bone growths. It also causes difficulty in normal gait and can be treated by proper surgery.
- Cataract: cataract is also a widespread eye disease found in dogs. It is a serious condition that may lead to blindness if not treated immediately. A proper surgery is recommended to cure it.
- Hypothyroidism: The research says that almost 25% of the pitbull varieties get prone to hypothyroidism. It takes place when the thyroid gland starts producing fewer hormones. The affected disease can result in obesity.
- Life span:
The Red Nose Pitbull bully is a smart dog with a better life span expectancy. It is found that the average life span of a red nose pitbull dog is about 14 years. Some of the Pitbulls had also shown a life span of 16 years.
The fighter dogs are usually seen with high price tags. The reason is their high energy level and highly protective nature. The Red Nose Pitbull puppies usually cost in-between $2000 to $3000. In contrast, an adult one’s price range is $35,000 to 100,000$.